At the heart of the National Museum of Australia is our National Historical Collection, more than 210,000 objects which represent Australia’s history and cultural heritage.
Discover the mysteries surrounding the 1948 Daimler landaulette, used in Queen Elizabeth II’s debut royal tour of Australia.
- Liberty Men's Genuine Leather Triple Monk Strap Loafers Wing Tip Dress shoes
- Ikon TIDE Mens Leather Lace Up Comfortable Casual Moccasin Toe shoes Tan Brown
- Camper Wabi Mens Dark Grey Wool Slippers - 43 EU
- Vans Women Men Unisex shoes Era Dress bluees gold Mono Sneakers VN0003Z5HDH
- Cole Haan - Tassel Loafers - Chocolate
- Sperry Top Sider Men's Brown Suede Leather Oxford Size 13M shoes
- Kenneth Cole Mens shoes Size 12
- NEW AUTHENTIC AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO ONE HI OG CRIMSON TINT MENS US 8--10
- Brand New Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Sz 10D
- Red Wing Heritage Moc Toe 6” Boot 8883 Concrete Rough & Tough Size 10
- New Balance 1100 shoes - Men's Walking SKU MD1100NV Size 9.5 4E Width
- NEW BALANCE SCHUHWERK MANN TURNSCHUHE STOFF blue - 5A9B
- New Balance 1500 Made In England M1500 KG UK6.5
- Fila Men's Memory Breach SR Boot
- shoes ASICS Man BIANCO yellow Fabric H307N-0101S
- NIKE Air Force 1 AF1 '82 Navy bluee White Mens Sneakers Athletic Size 11 10E
Learn about a moving convict memento, as featured in a new partnership with Visit Canberra and Schwartz Media.
The Museum recently launched its first Defining Moments in Australian History quiz and the results have prompted us to develop more.